The Dialog Lab is looking for a passionate, self-motivated PR Manager to join our growing team. This position will manage client relationships, work to secure press coverage, provide strategic and tactical advice, and is responsible for the implementation of communications programs for a range of innovative clients.
- Identify, build & grow relationships with key media/influencers.
- Serve as day-to-day contact with influencers on client’s behalf.
- Research, understand and anticipate influencers’ interests, needs and preferences in order to provide value-added service to editors, to brief clients, and to ultimately build relationships.
- Provide strategic recommendations for outreach that aligns with client’s business goals.
- Identify, develop and effectively pitch client stories.
- Coordinate press and analyst meetings.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships.
- Have deep understanding and awareness of client marketing objectives, technology and products, in order to provide strategic planning and counsel to the client and media.
- Brainstorm new approaches, recognizing when situations may call for non-traditional PR approaches.
- Attend weekly client and team meetings.
- Own activity tracker updates for assigned clients.
- Manage team’s progress on activities/projects.
- Assist in developing and presenting PR plans that clarify business goals, situation analysis, challenges, solutions, measurement criteria and budget planning.
- Manage assigned projects with minimal oversight.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience working in PR role at an organization or agency, preferably with high tech PR experience.
- Ability to drive client relationships, providing strategic & tactical advice, drafting/executing plans, providing thoughtful analysis, identifying proactive opportunities, crafting materials, tracking coverage.
- Established influential relationships and a history of proactively placing stories.
- Ability to establish strong client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills & ability to multi-task, work in a dispersed team environment, and meet deadlines.
- Exhibit top-notch writing and editing skills and be proficient in AP style.
- Experience writing press releases, case studies and blog posts.
- Bachelor’s degree or above preferred in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field.
Working at The Dialog Lab
Our communications studio was founded to break the traditional agency mold and provide efficient and effective communications programs to organizations that want to see their budgets spent on results rather than overhead. Our team of experienced professionals provides high level strategy coupled with flawless execution to start-ups, growth companies and innovative enterprises.
With account teams concentrated in Denver and Austin, TDL works with clients all over North America. While we do have offices in co-working spaces, we work very much as a distributed team. We expect initiative, responsibility, dedication and respect for others from our employees, and in return they get nice perks and the flexibility to lead balanced lives.
Uncommon in today’s business environment, TDL offers a full package of benefits including 100% covered healthcare, profit sharing and retirement investment options.
Interested? Send your resume and a writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.